chicken-surprisechicken-surprise

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

he took a beam arrow to the knee!

Tarboy Tarboy

Professional!

everything works together seamlessly. The original score is awesome way to go hania and the animation style and flow is great. every scene had depth and moved into the next. Can't wait to see how you've improved the concept on the next one.

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

its playing.... awwww its not

this just sums up my childhood right on! great job don't know how many hours i've spent of my life trying to get a game to work 5/5 10/10 smooth fbf's all around great job

Castle Repercussions - A Castle Repercussions - A

hats off

the sound was spot on, from the scoring to sfx great job there! takes stick movies to a new genre really. 5/5 10/10.
that being said you've got the artistic talent hoping to see more fbf action sequences, that don't rely on the lighting for a wow factor. although the lighting was great too can't wait to see parts 2-4.. you've set up a great battle i am hoping!

Get-lost responds:

Future parts have more action. Thanks

[TG] The Beginning [TG] The Beginning

awww

man i love this youtube video.. if you were going to cut it short should have just used the intro.. where he's trying to decide who to bring on the boat

TTB Vol. 2 "Gettysbear" TTB Vol. 2 "Gettysbear"

LOL

" I cannot whistle I am bearputer" that was gold... this one you get i'll give you this one.. this is 5/5 10/10!.. hope to see another volume maybe a little more action scenes but whatever that was great!

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

insane

wow.. i liked that better than the original power rangers show back in the day! everything was spot on ! hilarious!

Foxtrot: F.O.B. - 101 Foxtrot: F.O.B. - 101

great start

finally a new idea or at least something new , the animation was smooth and the voices were clear. Only giving you a 9 to give you room to improve can always get better. Nice background HMV's, looking forward to what else you can throw in the sandbox. will definitely be watching for pt2!

Jackie Jackie

Nice tie in

when I saw Jerry I had a good laugh, don't know why but I wasn't expecting to see him. Character development in minutes hats off

Kook & Lester's Foray 1A Kook & Lester's Foray 1A

wooot!

that was awesome love your style. Huge Ren and Stimpy fan! only thing is whats with the pixelation on salesman?

oryozema responds:

OH CRAP! thanks for catching that, i am fixing that right now! watch it again and i should be fine,